Mattress Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32:34 Best SensorPEDIC Deluxe 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilated I-cool Technology, Queen Size, White

Go down

32:34  Best SensorPEDIC Deluxe 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilated I-cool Technology, Queen Size, White Empty 32:34 Best SensorPEDIC Deluxe 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilated I-cool Technology, Queen Size, White

Post by Admin Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:32 am

SensorPEDIC Deluxe 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilated I-cool Technology, Queen Size, White from SensorPEDIC
32:34  Best SensorPEDIC Deluxe 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilated I-cool Technology, Queen Size, White 31QOYpDVT2L

Experience a new level of comfort at an incredibly affordable price The SensorPEDIC Deluxe 8-inch mattress is an innovative pressure sensitive and temperature regulating memory foam mattress that is designed to conform to your body’s contours while allowing you to sleep cooler with our trademarked iCool technology. The Deluxe 8-inch mattress is constructed with three unique and different layers. The bottom base layer is 4.5-inch of heavy-duty foam and 1-inch of spring foam that is designed for durability and to provide the ultimate foundation for a supportive sleep environment. The middle la... continue reading »
Patented odor free sensor foam, memory foam with ventilated icool technology. Because there are no springs there is less motion transfer, meaning a better night sleep. Luxurious circular knit fabric cover with an anti-stain treatment for convenient spot clean up. Twin size mattress measures 39-inch w/75-inch l and 8-inch thick, works great with platform beds as well as box springs.

32:34  Best SensorPEDIC Deluxe 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilated I-cool Technology, Queen Size, White Buttun

SensorPEDIC Deluxe 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilated I-cool Technology, Queen Size, White

Admin
Admin

https://mattressreview.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down